Current Job Opening
POSITION OPEN: S&M DIRECTOR/ VP
Company: Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., A product developer and manufacture of Rapid Point of Care Lateral Flow Immunoassay devices for Drugs of Abuse, Fertility, Cancer Marker, and Cardiac markers, etc.
Location: San Diego, CA
· A minimum of three (3) years S&M experiences with a successful track record of sales in the rapid point of care field; experiences of selling Lateral Flow Immunoassay Devices are a plus
· Proficient with data analysis and market data interpretation
· Familiar with US FDA, CE diagnostic product regulatory requirements
· Bachelors degree minimum
· Develop and implement a territory business plan encompassing all key customer targets in the U.S. and/or International
· Develop and maintain relationships with influential distributors in the territory to achieve or exceed corporate objectives
· Develops strategies to enhance territory and assist in district strategies
· Direct and Manage S&M Team, full P&L responsibility
Compensation will be based on a combination of a salary based on the candidate’s previous sales experience with these types of products and sales commission plan linked to achievement of pre-set sales goals.
Interested applicants should submit resume, cover letter, and salary history and expectations to:
email@example.com Phone Calls are not encouraged
Manufacturing Production Technician
Alfa Scientific Designs Inc. supplies high quality, novel diagnostic products worldwide to Drug Testing Facilities, Pain Clinics, the central laboratory, hospital and physician’s office marketplaces. Our San Diego facility employs staff in the manufacturing, product development, sales, marketing, regulatory, and distribution of Point Of Care Rapid Test products. We target the areas of Drugs of Abuse Tests, Fertility, Infectious Diseases, Cancer Markers and Cardiac Markers.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for all activities associated with Clinical Diagnostic antibody preparation
- Formulate bulk reagents/buffers according to written procedures (MPR’s).
- Perform routine lab analysis.
- Reconcile documents and work orders.
- Support projects and design transfers with supervision.
- Meet daily production goals, labor use requirements, and work order closure.
- Ensure all documentation is maintained to remain compliant with all industry regulations (i.e. FDA, ISO, etc).
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
Problem Solving – Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification if needed
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors degree and 1-3 years previous commercial laboratory work experience. Analytical methodology, inventory control and validation experience required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak English and Chinese or Korean a major benefit
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software. Must be versed in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Job: Manufacturing Production Technician
Primary Location: United States-California-Poway
Job Type: Regular/Full Time
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your resume and your salary history and expectations.