FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Reports To: Assembly/Packaging Supervisor
Responsible for performing activities associated with manufacturing and the adherence to QSR & ISO requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Under direct and constant supervision, perform tasks as instructed by procedure for assembling components, kits, and/or other products
- Involved in the cleanliness of work area
- Cut laminated card into strips
- Assemble strips and plastic parts
- Check and fix assembled plastic devices
- Place devices, desiccants and pipettes into conveyor
- Assemble pouched devices and packaging insert into kits
- Label kit boxes and bottles
- Responsible for the quality of work performed
- Daily maintain strip cutter and inventory
- Prepare device samples for QC testing
- Report issues to supervisor immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Works well in group problem solving situations. Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences. Educates others on the value of diversity.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments and inspires the trust of others. Works with integrity and ethically. Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures and completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Works quickly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings and appointments on time. Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, or flexible scheduled base on production needs.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
HS or equivalent with some work experience. Medical experience preferred but not mandatory. Knowledge of occupational safety, work scheduling, and MRP system required.